Thursday, May 9, 2013

Spring/Summer wishlist 2013

Overcoming fashion shopping is simple! Just make a list or if you are a visual person, then opt for a mood board/collage to get your shopping anxieties in check. 


I want to go shopping so bad! I have a bad habit of over-thinking too much when it comes time to go shopping. I get stressed out and end up not buying anything because I don't know what I want to buy. The best way to overcome those issues is to make a list or put together a mood board/collage just like the one I did! These are some of the things I am lusting over and hope to get my hands on soon :)



Spring/Summer Wishlist




Live, Laugh, Love and Shop ;)
ShadyCat

1 comment:

  1. We loved all your picks, especially the floral flats, they're gorgeous. It's definitely a great idea to have a list to give you an idea of what you need and what before you go shopping. It's easy to get overwhelmed once you step amongt the racks, but just try to enjoy the experience!!

    www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete